Saturday 13 January 2007

A Finished Item

Thank-you for the comments so far, i wasn't really expecting anyone to actually read what i've written. I'll get round to the tag-thingy soon, promise.

I've finished the hat! So the finished item tally for 2007 is now 1. The colours aren't very good because of the flash and the pattern was from here. It's my first knit for The Baby Pack Project.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I've cast on for a pair of booties for a friend who is expecting a little boy. The pattern is from Knit Today issue 2. I haven't decided whether to knit the ball as well or see if i have enough yarn left for a hat or mitts. The yarn is RYC Cashcotton DK in cool and white, its lovely! In progress pic:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well hope this was a more colourful post with a couple of piccys - i've got some more lined up for next time.

Thanks for reading,

Rachel

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Your baby knits look great! I've just started doing some knitting for Baby Pack Project as well. Glad you posted the link to Tess's hat pattern, I'll have to give that one a try soon, too!